Eight-Edge Assassin is a magical being with a human-like body shape that wears a black spider ninja costume which have eight legs that are like keen blades.
Eighth-Edge Assassin is a magical being that is able to render itself invisible. In addition, it can suspend itself on a ceiling like a bat. Each of its eight legs allows them to stick to the ceiling, attached with a razor. The moment it leaps towards its prey, it could launch eight simultaneous strikes. Its ability are to kill its prey with a single blow to the head.
- Eight-Edge Assassins are beings summoned from YGGDRASIL gold.
- One of the Eight-Edge Assassins came to pay its personal respect to Ainz after he saved Carne Village.
- A group of Eight-Edge Assassins, guarding Ainz Ooal Gown's chamber, played a part in rescuing Ainz from being raped by Albedo.
- Originally, Eight-Edge Assassins are spawned as part of Nazarick's defenses, but since coming to the New World, it and others have become self-aware.
- Each one is voiced by Shun'ichi Maki.
- In the Web Novel, the Eight-Edge Assassins are Cocytus' minions and were sent to tail Narberal Gamma as she was Momon.
- Several Eight-Edge Assassins were stationed in Albedo's office, though the Overseer Guardian finds their presence to be annoying, mostly due to their part in getting between her and Ainz.
- According to Ainz, the library within Nazarick had no data for the creation of Eight-Edged Assassins.
- Albedo was still noted to harbor a grudge for the Eight-Edge Assassins due to them stopping her from having her way with Ainz. This in turn causes her to refer to them as "stupid bugs" during her private time alone.