By YGGDRASIL standard, Druids are Magic Casters that belong in the divine type. Hence, they could perform divine magic spells that is befitting for this class. Druids are regarded as the kind of magic casters that harness nature’s power to aid them in battle.
In the Re-Estize Kingdom, the level of knowledge in druid magic was not part of conventional education. For that reason, it wasn’t taught even in noble families. This fact also applied to families of royalty as well. The only reason Prince Zanac knew about druids was because he had actively sought out that information.
- Mare Bello Fiore
- Blue Planet
- Crusch Lulu
- Shasuryu Shasha
- Suveria Myronsilk
- Demon Tree Dragon Lord
- Dyne Woodwonder
- Head Priestess of Green Claw
- One of the Elven Slaves from Erya Uzruth's Worker Group
- High Druid
- Insect Druid (Racial)
Abilities and Powers
Druids are known to cast buffs on their allies, but along with debuffs on their enemies. They also have healing spells and magic that controls nature at their disposal. A druid can demonstrate their true ability in the forest. They possess knowledge over herbal lore and the skills pertaining to herbs and the like.
Similar to priests but to a higher degree, druids can predict upcoming danger by forecasting the weather or aiding their environment with curative magic. They can use druid-type spells to conjure foods such as fruits. On the other hand, they have spells that can temporarily enchant weapons with their magic.
According to Renner, high-level druids have the ability to skillfully control the weather, manipulating it to their advantage when dealing with issues regarding sunlight, droughts, cold snaps and so on. For example, those powerful druids can cast spells to create temporary rain, so droughts could be dealt with.
However, according to Marquis Raeven, druid magic was said to be powerless against cold snaps. To take care of a cold snap, the weather must be maintained throughout the entire season. To that end, a high-level druid must be assigned to each village. It was simply not realistic to gather a few hundred high-level druids, which were already rare to begin with.
- Control Cloud: A 4th tier spell that allows the user to manipulate the clouds.
- Control Weather: A 6th tier spell that allows the user to manipulate the weather.
- Detect Life
- Earth Bind
- Earth Surge
- Grow Plant
- Magic Shield
- Mass Cure Light Wounds
- Middle Cure Wound
- Nature's Shelter: It is a 10th tier divine spell which can summon forth a bunker from the earth. The inside of the shelter gives the illusion of an endless sky.
- Power of Gaia
- Protection Energy - Ice
- Stream of Lava: A 10th tier, divine spell that deals fire-type damage.
- Twine Plant: Summons vines from the ground to entangle targeted opponents, immobilizing them.
- Woodland Stride
- There were magic items which could cleanse the air, but they could only be made by druids.
- In YGGDRASIL, Archaeopteryx is a pet dinosaur that was used among druids.
- It was said that druids were among those, along with hermits, that lived outside of civilization.