Background[edit | edit source]
Dragon Hunt was a worker group that consisted of five members. The team took its name from a green dragon they had slain. They did not lose any members for a long time by virtue of Parpatra's discreet nature, thus most of them seemed to be veterans.
Chronology[edit | edit source]
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
After the exploration of affiliated tombs had finished, they volunteered to scout the surface for some more time. Parpatra intended to use other groups to test for any sort of danger they might encounter just like how a miner would bring a canary into a coal mine, yet the Pleiades appeared and made them fight against eight Nazarick Old Guarders. Though they fought on desperately, the undead warriors were too strong to defeat or run away from and thus all of them were killed in the end.
Strength[edit | edit source]
Their combat capability was equal to that of mithril-ranked adventurers. There leader Parpatra had the strength of an orhicalcium-ranked adventurer back in his prime.
Known Members[edit | edit source]
- Parpatra "Green Leaf" Ogrion - Leader
- Magic Caster (Spell-type)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Web Novel, the group's name was "Iron Wall."
- The name of the team was never revealed in the Light Novel, though it was released in the Anime.
- In Mass for the Dead, Dragon Hunt was among the workers hired by the Bloody Emperor to act as auxiliaries to fight against Chaos Beasts. When a horde of ten thousand Chaos Beasts were approaching E-Rantel, the workers were sacrificed as bait to lure the monsters to a Quarry where a pit of acid slimes laid in wait. They were dissolved in the pit alongside the Chaos Beasts.