|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. Unknown Intruder, you could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it. It cannot be a fan-art or fan-made. You must upload the official ones visually drawn by the main producers of the light novel, manga and anime adaptations.|
A term coined by the inhabitants of the New World to explain the origin of the demonic. According to the Bloody Emperor, the Demon World is supposed to be another plane of existence. The Demon World is alluded many times, though very little knowledge is actually known about the realm.
The Men in the Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Men in the Kingdom II Arc
The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
- Main article: The Magic Caster of Destroy Arc
The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Paladin of the Holy Kingdom II Arc
According to Brain Unglaus, when fissures occur, demons from the Demon World can enter into the New World.
- Unlike the other Worlds in Overlord, the Demon World has yet to be confirmed to actually exist.
- The Demon World is most likely a myth conjured up by New World inhabitants due to their massive lack of knowledge of magical and universal laws (which is typical knowledge possessed by YGGDRASIL players).
- In the Web Novel, the Demon God of Corruption and Pleasure, Divanack was sealed in the Demon World by the Fire God.