Abilities and Powers
Although he is one of the weaker Floor Guardians, Demiurge possesses incredible power and high-level intellect, with Albedo and Pandora's Actor being the only ones in Nazarick able to intellectually keep up with him. Demiurge is also immune to the fire element. He seems to have versatile abilities that allow him to engage enemies in different ways. Under the guise of Jaldabaoth, he was able to easily keep up with Momon's incredible speed while fighting on par with him.
Because of that, even Evileye herself is not able to instinctively follow his or Momon's speed in the slightest. She sees him as a being with power surpassing the Evil Deities or Demon King by far. For that reason, she thinks he is the Demon God King that incarnated all of them. As a powerful being, she states that he should be at the same level as the Platinum Dragon Lord. Since both of them are far too powerful for her own understanding, it is already unclear which one is stronger.
However, Demiurge can only cast a very small number of spells within his arsenal. Moreover, he has a maximum of only two 10th tier spells available to him. Despite the lack of spells, Demiurge's true power actually lies in his skills alone. Demiurge can activate one of his skills that allows him to summon a vast quantity of demons, which he uses as sacrificial pawns. While these demons are extremely weak, Demiurge can also summon stronger demons in lower quantities.
Normally, demons will disappear from the New World if they use a fake name, but that effect doesn't seem to work on Demiurge whatsoever. He is able to successfully masquerade himself under a different name, "Jaldabaoth," and have one of his summoned Evil Lords assume its persona in his place. Demiurge's summoned Evil Lord Wrath is also not in anyways affected by that name given by him. Unbeknownst to the public, Demiurge is the real mastermind who has been pulling the strings of both the Demi-Human Alliance and the Roble Holy Kingdom to go to war with one another. He utilizes his summoned demon and the Doppelgänger summoned from Nazarick to acquire control over these said oppositions and dictate their actions silently from the shadows without the latter realizing.
So far, Demiurge seems to apparently possess three transformations. For instance, Demiurge in his third form is considered to be the most wicked Form of the Devil in Ainz Ooal Gown. While he might be lowly-ranked among all the Floor Guardians, Demiurge is still confident of victory in battle. This is because he knows that battles are fought since one is confident of winning them. His way of thinking is based on the idea that one should not choose to fight if they are unable to win unless otherwise ordered to.
Demiurge is in charge of running the defense and military administration network in the Great Tomb of Nazarick which he excels at. In the Sorcerer Kingdom, the scope of Demiurge's work has increased by a wide margin. He is now in-charge of establishing an intelligence agency on the 7th Floor of Nazarick under his leadership management. According to Cocytus, Demiurge was a Floor Guardian who was adept at scheming, skilled at manipulating emotions and concealing his true feelings. He possessed a fiendish intellect and was hyper competent in every aspect of national administration, be it military, domestic, and foreign affairs.
- Eat Untidy (Web Novel Only)
- Flames of Gehenna: A spell which creates an illusion, spitting tongues of crimson flame towards the sky. The wall of illusionary flames sway like a veil and encircles an area like a girdle. Ainz states that it has effects that allow demons standing inside the fire benefit from improved attributes. This includes the demons' negative-karma spells doing more damage, item drop rates increasing, and many other effects.
- Flash: A likely low tier spell that causes the caster's body to emit a bright, searing light.
- Greater Teleportation: A 7th tier spell that allows the user to travel greater distances.
- Hell Flame: A 7th tier spell that shoots out a very small flame that will then latch onto a target and become a raging inferno that burns anything to ashes with black flames.
- Hellfire Wall: A 7th tier spell that creates a wall of black flames surrounding everything within the victim's range of view, leaving them trapped. It causes no physical damage but seems to incinerate the soul instead.
- Meteor Fall: A 10th tier spell that causes a meteor to fall from the sky with shimmering light, which blinds onlookers temporarily. The meteor rips through the air and hits its intended target, then creates a burst of explosion upon contact. As a result, the massive explosion created by the meteor is able to flatten everything it touches and pulverizes any surrounding targets.
- Sodom's Fire and Brimstone (Mass for the Dead Only): An AoE Fire-type magical attack that deals damage to multiple foes.
- Aspect of the Devil - Hellfire Mantle: A skill that causes a roaring flame to blaze up from the ground, and a massive shockwave to erupt from Demiurge.
- Aspect of the Devil - Archdemon’s Wrist: A skill that causes a devil’s wrist to be expanded multiple times. It can then be used as a weapon.
- Aspect of the Devil - Razor Sharp Claw: A skill that causes the devil’s claws to become elongated, stretching beyond eighty centimeters. Evileye describes them as claws capable of cutting through the entire world.
- Aspect of the Devil - Tentacle Wings: A skill that causes abnormally long wings to sprout from Demiurge's back with feathers sprouting from them. Evoking the appearance of tentacles, he can then launch them as strong arrows capable of easily piercing steel.
- Aspect of the Devil - Stout Demon's Gigantic Arms: The demon’s arm swelled up to several times its original size, and it was so long that it dragged upon the ground. This was not pneumatic inflation, but a sturdy arm of muscle and bone that was a weapon in its own right.
- Aspect of the Devil - Eight-limb of Speed: A skill that causes the devil to sprout spider-like appendages, this is used to increase the user's speed.
- Aspect of the Devil - Demonic Essence: A skill that temporarily gives Demiurge increased muscle mass, allowing him to get a boost in physical strength. (Web Novel Only)
- Command Mantra: Demiurge's words are empowered by this passive skill. It can instantly turn weak-minded individuals into puppets dancing on Demiurge's strings. Additionally, it allows him to give out orders to any being under level 40. It is said that it's an extremely effective skill for abducting lower status entities.
- Dimensional Lock: Unlike Suzuki Satoru, Demiurge's version of Dimensional Lock is treated as a skill that can only be used by the highest-ranking devils or angels. The spell renders teleportation and transfer magic unusable.
- Evil Lord Summons: It can only be used to summon Evil Lords like Wrath once every 50 hours, but it can be freely controlled for a time. The Great Tomb of Nazarick will not be diminished even if the summoned monster is killed.
- Frost of Judecca: Freezes an enemy. Time-based skill.
- Abyss Demon
- Evil Lord Wrath
- Evil Lord Greed
- Evil Lord Envy
- Evil Lord Sloth
- Evil Lord Pride
- Evil Lord Gluttony
- Evil Lord Lust
- Armageddon Evil: Demiurge is shown to have in his possession a statue that looks like a demon with six arms, and on each of them is some kind of jewel. Each jewel is imbued with a 10th tier spell, capable of summoning forth a demon army with a massive amount of troops. This item was originally created by Demiurge's creator, Ulbert Alain Odle, with the intended purpose of trying to fully imitate the ability of a World Item similar to it.
- Unnamed World Item: Ainz gives this item to him so he can be protected from the effects of World Item users. It's either Hygieia's Chalice or Billion Blades, taken from the Treasury.
- Demiurge is also able to shape-shift to a limited degree, as seen when he follows Ainz outside in his imp form.
- Frost of Judecca is based on Dante's Inferno's ninth circle, in the fourth ring of Hell. It is the deepest and coldest layer of Hell, the icy prison of Lucifer and other traitors.
- According to Demiurge, the one person he doesn't have a chance of winning against in battle, even with enough preparations, is Ainz.
- Demiurge considers himself to be something of a jack of all trades.
- During combat alongside his fellow Floor Guardians, Demiurge doubts that he will be able to work very well with the command-oriented Aura. However, Demiurge feels he will work best when partnered with Cocytus.