Cixous is described as a young woman with long golden hair and golden eyes. Like all the homunculus maids, she wears a maid uniform.
According to Ainz, Cixous is usually calm and collected as a maid. However, Cixous can become emotional and tearful when Ainz praises the Supreme Beings for creating NPCs like herself.
The Two Leaders Arc
- Main article: The Two Leaders Arc
Cixous and her fellow homunculus maids are having a break. Lupusregina Beta appeared from nowhere and started a chat with them. They started a competition to see who was able to give the best title to Ainz. Cixous feeling that she should not be there any longer hurriedly leaves the room to do her job and look after Ainz.
|NOTICE: The following section and subsequent subsections are considered NON-CANON to the Overlord Light Novels.|
Mass for the Dead Arc
- Main article: Mass for the Dead Arc
Cixous would also participate in the Nazarick project known as "Valentine" which involved using non-buff food items of Valentine Chocolate to make into chocolate dishes. She worked with her fellow general maids and entered the Chocolate Layered Cake as their dish to be judged on whether it could be used as a diplomatic gift for dignitaries.
One day when she was having lunch with Foire and Lupusregina in the cantina, Foire and her fellow maids were among the first to witness the first show of LittleMass. After the idol group's debut she continued to follow the idols' events that were being hosted throughout Nazarick. When the idols began to distribute commemorative items, Cixous was absent as she was being interviewed by Momonga on her live idol show experience. However she was first in line at the next hand shake event and was able to see a live action battle between LittleMass againste Cocytus and Mare Bello Fiore. Later she would enjoy the final moments of the second campaign with her co-workers at the Amphitheater. Once the entertainment sow was done, the hard work put into the idol show motivated Cixous and the maids to strive to work harder to repay Momonga and the Floor Guardians.
At the time of the "Nazarick Swimsuit Athletic Meet", Cixous was among the maids that cheered the teams participating in the competition. Due to seeing Albedo's keen intellect and management skills to be a cornerstone to Nazarick, the maid chose to cheer for White Group. When the competition ended in a cumulative tie, Cixous and her fellow maids accepted the results and viewed it as a intense but fun game, commending both teams on their efforts.
When the protagonist and his team were out to determine the origin of the Fake Sun over the land, Cixous attended to Momonga in the Round Table Room as her master waited to here a report from the homunculus.
Abilities and Powers
Cixous's abilities and class are generally at level one. Like all of the homunculus maids, Cixous has a racial penalty called Increased Food Consumption, in which requires her to eat a lot of food.
Like the rest of her fellow Homunculus Maids, Cixous is loyal to Ainz. She takes her duty as a maid seriously when it was her turn among the maids to serve Ainz. Moreover, she is appreciative towards her master of the fact that he was the only Supreme Being around to have stayed in Nazarick and never abandon them.
Cixous looks up to the Pleiades, like the rest of the Homunculus Maids.
It seems apparent that the two get along with each other as Cixous was willing to speak out for Mare's sake when he is speechlessly sentimental due to Ainz's words.
- Due to her creator's hatred of floppy bacon, calling it of the devil, she insists on only eating crispy bacon.
- Cixous was originally translated as Sixth by translators after her debut in the series.
- (To the Homunculus Maids): "Have you heard? They say they're going to cook using ingredients from the outside world and have a food tasting."
- (To the Homunculus Maids when describing Ainz): "Ainz-sama was the one who commanded the Supreme Beings, so his management skills would be excellent. So he is a 'wise king'."
- (To Ainz while speaking up for Mare): "On behalf of Nazarick, I thank you for remaining here with us, out of all the Supreme Beings. I know that there are many instances where we have displeased you and you have found us lacking. I know it is rude to ask this of the creator, but please allow us to serve you loyally!"