A Christmas themed outfit with a short red-furred cloak over the shoulders. It also includes a small red cap with a skull stitch on it. White garters decorate the legs and on the arms are sleeves with bells attached at the wrists.
There are several other costumes in the Christmas series, worn by Sebas Tian, Narberal Gamma, Hamsuke, Aura Bella Fiora, Mare Bello Fiore, Lupusregina Beta, Entoma Vasilissa Zeta, and CZ2128 Delta with varying cosmetic differences.
According to the game information, Albedo's costume increases physical attack power, magic attack power, and damage to "Devil" species.
The costumes worn by the Pleiades maids Lupusregina, Entoma, and Shizu have various buffs and are completely resistant to cold air. Originally, they were formal dresses for "Christmas", which is a special day, but they are also first-class items that one can wear everyday if they pursue only the functional aspect and do not care about looks. Lupusregina wields a silver tray decorated with cake for a festive mood; Entoma utilizes a Thousand Lash Bug dressed in Christmas colors, and Shizu wields a pair of pistols.
- This item was used to surprise Momonga at a Nazarick Christmas party.
- The item was ranked as a 5-star Relic Item in the game. Additionally the Summonable Character Albedo was made by so-bin.
- There are also Christmas Costumes that are worn by Aura Bella Fiora and Mare Bello Fiore. Kept in the Treasury the costumes are considered the of the best gems in the "Christmas Costume" series, but there are other factors that add value. It is a rare "pair look specification" in the series.
- Of course, at Christmas time, if young men and women wore these matching outfits and wandering around, they would run the risk of being attacked by those wearing distinctive matching masks.
- In Overlord: The Undead Oh!, it makes a cameo appearance as part of the costumes of Narberal and Hamsuke, in a photo shoot to commemorate the 2nd Anniversary of Mass for the Dead.