|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. You could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an official image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it.|
The Bloody Valkyrie Arc
- Main article: The Bloody Valkyrie Arc
Under the identity of Momon, Ainz Ooal Gown had successfully gained the approval of Pluton Ainzach to engage the vampire plaguing the vicinity of E-Rantel. He made preparations to create evidence of a battle, ordering the Chief Blacksmith to create a duplicate set of his armor with realistic battle damage.
The Two Leaders Arc
- Main article: The Two Leaders Arc
Ainz Raises Money Arc
- Main article: Ainz Raises Money Arc
Abilities and Powers
The Chief Blacksmith appears to possess superb skills as a craftsman, as the NPC was able to create a suit of Momon's armor, complete with replicated damage. For example, the scorching and damage on the armor was enough to fool several veteran Magic Casters and blacksmiths when they examined it.
Chief Blacksmith served as his apprentice.
- The Chief Blacksmith's creator was revealed in Amanomahitotsu's character bio found in Volume 12.
- In the Web Novel, when Ainz Ooal Gown moved to Arwinar as the Archduke, the Chief Blacksmith was assigned to create furniture using leftover lumber from the base Aura created, as well as materials from Ashurbanipal.