Bukubukuchagama programmed this item herself and gave it to her friend Momonga as a gift. Later, it was given to Aura Bella Fiora as a reward for her efforts in constructing the Monument of Ruin in the Tob Forests.
The watch resembles a thin curved metal plate complete with a row of numbers which changed with every passing second.
Like a standard watch, it tracks time and is programmed with Bukubukuchagama’s voice to act as the alarm.
- In lieu of receiving a Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown, Aura was awarded this item, which she believes is better.
- Giving the watch with her voice to Aura, Ainz told her not to set an alarm at 19:19 or 7:21. These numbers can be read as a sexual word in Japanese wordplay. It seems that she recorded her voice for an H-Game at that alarm.
- 19:19 "One Nine One Nine" which sounds a bit like "Iku! Iku!" Which translates as "I'm Cumming! I'm Cumming!" in H-Games.
- 7:21 "Seven Two One" sounds similar to the word "Onani" which translates to a near synonym for "masturbation".
- While Ainz constantly found the voice of Bukubukuchagama to be annoying, he never muted the watch as it was nostalgic.