|Judging from the current state of this page, there is no available image on the Overlord Fandom as of yet to help emphasize its appearance. Since it is lacking visuals, this article requires an image for the first time, the kind which should be high quality and distinguishable. Unknown Intruder, you could go out of your way to assist the Overlord Wiki by adding an image that came from any Overlord adaptation to it. It cannot be a fan-art or fan-made. You must upload the official ones visually drawn by the main producers of the light novel, manga and anime adaptations.|
Not much is given on the New World depiction of the Buddha though Gagaran mentions him to smile from above hinting a form of benevolence.
The Buddha is the central figure of a religion that hailed from the south of the Baharuth Empire. Very little was known about him to the nations of the north. Inhabitants from other nations outside his sphere of influence saw him as a follower of the Four Great Gods.
The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
- Main article: The Ruler of Conspiracy Arc
Abilities and Powers
- Though not stated the Buddha from the New World, is most definitely Siddhārtha Gautama of the real world.
- Buddha means "Awakened One" or "Enlightened One" in Sanskrit.
- In the New World followers of the Buddha are possibly Soryo.
- In Mass for the Dead, the Buddha's belief could also be found in Kyuko's home village, as she prays for a slain foe to ascend to Buddhahood.
- In Mass for the Dead, a day before a large adventurer tournament Gagaran hoped that the Buddha was smiling at her team from above.