Bar (バー) is the tentative name of a establishment located on the 9th Floor of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
Background[edit | edit source]
It is one of the many rooms that the Supreme Beings of Ainz Ooal Gown included on the 9th Floor for detail to sate the creators' spirit of the players. Not just for that purpose alone but to also act as a way to cope with the miserable living conditions they faced in the real world. After coming to the New World, all of the facilities in the dungeon became real, including the bar. It was considered to be the personal domain of Sous-chef and at certain times and dates he would come to this establishment to prepare meals for all to enjoy.
Chronology[edit | edit source]
The Lizard Man Heroes Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Lizard Man Heroes Arc
Sous-chef entertained Shalltear Bloodfallen at his bar on the 9th Floor after seeing her depressed state from her involuntary rebellion. He later regrets it as Shalltear's graceless and drunken behavior upsets him. The two are joined by the assistant butler, Eclair Ecleir Eicler and soon the discussion turns to talking about the recent changes and additions to the 6th Floor, particularly the Dryad and the transplanted crops.
Layout[edit | edit source]
This room was created to resemble a small cocktail bar with few regular patrons and the interior was gently lit with dim lamps. It contained a liquor cabinet, a counter and eight chairs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Cocytus and Demiurge are said to be regular patrons of the bar.
- To Sous-chef, the bar was "a place where people could quietly drink in peace".
- In the Web Novel, the bar was mentioned having been visited by Fluder Paradyne.
- In Overlord: The Undead Oh!, Neuronist Painkill serves as it's bartender, when Sous-chef is away, transforming it into a snack bar and offering consultation.
References[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]