- Main •
- Web Novel
Arche Eeb Rile Furt (アルシェ・イーブ・リリッツ・フルト) was the magic caster of the worker group Foresight who volunteered to investigate a mysterious tomb. She was also a former noble of the Furt Family and studied at the Imperial Magic Academy.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Background
- 4 Chronology
- 5 Abilities and Powers
- 6 Relationships
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Quotes
- 9 References
- 10 Gallery
- 11 Navigation
Appearance[edit | edit source]
Arche had blonde hair and blue eyes with a face that possessed delicate features. Arche's hair was cut to a length barely reaching her shoulders. Compared to other beauties, her prettiness lied in the elegance category. She also gave the impression of a lifeless doll. In addition, she also wore a loose robe with sturdy clothes.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Arche was a genius young girl amongst the magic casters in the imperial magic academy. On the other hand, she would actually be more of a silent hard worker than just being a talented person. She was almost close to fully reaching the limits of her growth potential.
Background[edit | edit source]
Arche was a fallen noble after the ascension of Emperor Jircniv to the throne, who stripped away her family's nobility. Even so, her parents continued to waste money as if they were still nobles and fell into debt. Thus, she hated her parents and wished to run away from home with her younger twin sisters.
Somewhere in her lifetime, Arche was forced to become a worker, desperately taking up jobs after jobs to repay her family's debt. It was then she joined Foresight led by Hekkeran Termite to take on more co-op missions.
Chronology[edit | edit source]
The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: The Invaders of the Large Tomb Arc
Arche and Roberdyck Goltron returned and met up with Hekkeran Termite and Imina. Hekkeran asked about the moneylender to Arche. She confessed that her family was in debt due to the extravagance of her parents' spending habits. Considering Arche's circumstances, though they deny that they are worried about her, Foresight decided to accept the quest from Count Femel to investigate the large tomb. Arche later returned home and scolded her father for wasting money as if they were still nobles. She then went to see her younger twin sisters and decided to get away from home and take her sisters with her when she finished the quest.
Arche and her companions soon arrived and discovered a huge amount of treasure in the four affiliated tombs. She and her companions would venture deeper into the underground tomb, and as they expected, more treasures along the way. However, they were then teleported to the 6th Floor's Colosseum and ended up meeting Ainz Ooal Gown and other Floor Guardians. Desperately, Hekkeran tried to deceive him, but Ainz saw through his lies and fought them as a warrior. Later, Ainz decided to reveal his true power. This turn of event caused the terrified Arche to vomit, not only once, but twice, after witnessing the overwhelming presence Ainz actually had. Knowing that they're outmatched against Ainz, Arche's comrades told her to escape as they would stall him for her.
Arche tried to run away until finally realizing that she's still underground. Mentally cornered and falling into absolute despair, she was caught by Shalltear Bloodfallen. In her final moments, all Arche could think of was her twin sisters whom she dearly loved and fainted from mental shock. Soon afterwards, Shalltear killed her while she was still unconscious. Afterward, her corpse was harvested for resources: Entoma took her voice, Demiurge her skin, several undead her limbs, a Silk Hat Demon her head, and the leftovers became food.
Maruyama stated on his website that, after Arche failed to return, her parents sold both her sisters into slavery to start paying off their depts. There, the two eventually died from overwork. Overall, entering Nazarick despite the warning signs was only Arche's second mistake. Her first one was not taking her sisters and fleeing from her family sooner, especially since the Imperial Magic Academy would've likely taken her back without any fee due to her talent.
|NOTICE: The following section and subsequent subsections are considered NON-CANON to the Overlord Light Novels.|
Mass for the Dead Arc[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Mass for the Dead Arc
Arche came to E-Rantel with her comrades and hired by Jircniv Rune Farlord El Nix. They trained with other workers at the Quarry under the command of Zero and Six Arms. Though some of her comrades loathed with work with a few characters. Arche and her team participated in a plan to cull the Chaos Beast horde approaching E-Rantel. The Bloody Emperor used the workers to lure the horde of Chaos Beasts into a trap. Arche was among those that fell into the trap. The magic caster was the last to be dissolved her last thoughts going to her younger sisters.
Abilities and Powers[edit | edit source]
Arche was a former student and apprentice of Fluder Paradyne, who is known for being the strongest wizard of the Empire in the magic academy. She was a 3rd tier magic caster with an innate talent called the "All-Seeing Eyes". In addition, Arche was even also able to see the tier of a magic caster. She was equipped with an iron staff that was covered with countless unknown texts and symbols. She almost reached the limits of her growth potential.
Job Classes[edit | edit source]
Active[edit | edit source]
- Continual Light: A spell that allows the user to enchant an item to emit brightness.
- Dark Vision: A spell that grants the user night vision abilities.
- Flash:A spell that causes the caster's body to emit bright, searing light.
- Fly: A 3rd tier spell that gives the caster the ability to fly.
- Invisibility: A spell that temporarily renders the caster invisible or undetectable to conventional vision.
- Lightning: A 3rd tier spell that fires a deadly bolt of electricity that pierces all targets in a straight line.
- Magic Arrow: A 1st tier spell that launches arrows made of magic.
- Reinforce Armor: A spell that raises the target's defense.
Relationships[edit | edit source]
Arche, unlike her parents, does not think highly of her lineage after losing her nobility status. In a way, because of that, she was able to easily adapt to their new status as commoners after they were removed from their position and high status during the Blood Emperor's purges. She hated her parents very much, who were unable to accept the reality that they were heavily in debt. While they would continue to live in a prodigal lifestyle by spending money recklessly, which constantly puts the family into financial trouble every single day, she went out of her way to clear up or even reduce their debt as a worker. She was disgusted with how they resorted to borrowing money from shady, possibly criminal places without her considerations. Based on these circumstances, Arche was forced to become a more driven person in life over the course of time, due to now being the main provider for her family and set her sight's on earning enough. With that kind of mindset, Arche thinks hopefully that there will be a day where she will be able to repay the debt collector and remove their financial troubles once and for all. However despite her constant reminders to her father and mother to accept reality and move on and their complete obliviousness to her sacrifices and efforts to keep them feed and taken care, Arche has now resolved herself to leave them completely once she pays of their debt and move away from them together wit her younger siblings.
Ureirika and Kuuderika[edit | edit source]
Arche greatly cared for her sisters. She thought that protecting the cheerful smiles of her sisters was her responsibility, and was planning to take her sisters with her to live elsewhere once her family's debt was paid.
Hekkeran is Arche's comrade, leader, and friend. Hekkeran agreed in letting Arche have the entire prize of the mission to pay her family's debt, saying she can always repay him later. He was willing to sacrifice himself to buy time for Arche and his comrades to escape from the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
Roberdyck is Arche's comrade and friend. He showed displeasure when he heard about Arche's parents, saying that they should hear the voice of God, or perhaps his fists first. Roberdyck agreed in letting Arche have the entire prize of the mission to pay her family's debt, saying she can always repay him later. He was willing to sacrifice himself to buy time for Arche to escape from the Great Tomb of Nazarick. He tried to ask Ainz to be merciful with her but failed.
Imina[edit | edit source]
Imina is Arche's comrade and friend. Imina agreed in letting Arche having the entire prize of the mission to pay her family's debt, saying she can always repay later. She was willing to sacrifice herself to buy time for Arche to escape from the Great Tomb of Nazarick, saying she still had her sisters to take care of.
Others[edit | edit source]
Fluder was Arche's teacher in the Imperial Magic Academy. He believed that she had the potential to eventually reach his rank, however, she decided to drop out after her nobility was stripped, making her teacher feel shame for her.
Because of her innate talent, she could see Ainz's magic power. She panicked once she saw his true power, saying that word "monster" isn't enough to describe him, and that she and Foresight didn't have any chance of defeating him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Web Novel, she became Shalltear's sex toy and she also teaches Ainz how to dance. She was also given the privilege to later live life as a civilian in a log cabin on the 6th Floor with her sisters.
- In the Web Novel, Arche was Jet's senior and the one who inspired him to study magic at the Imperial Magic Academy. She also developed the Brand of the Thief and had the opportunity to enter the Ministry of Magic.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- (To the members of Foresight): "—Even now my parents still live the same lifestyle as before. Of course we can't afford the cost. That's why my parents ended up borrowing money from shady places."
- (To the members of Foresight): "—Please calm down. It's already gotten to this stage, what I want to say is, depending on the situation I plan on taking my sisters away from my parents."
- (To Hekkeran): "—That's fine. For someone who's in need of money, I can understand that my vote would be compromised because of my debt issue."
- (To her parents): "—I'm no longer going to send money home. I will take my sisters with me and live elsewhere."
- (To the members of Foresight): "I won't let my comrades do anything unethical. I've already witnessed several people die because of their greed."
- (To the members of Foresight about Ainz Ooal Gown): "We can't beat him! His strength is on a totally different level! Even the word monster can't describe him!"
- (To the members of Foresight about Ainz Ooal Gown): "Everyone, we have to flee now! That's not a being humans can beat! It's an unbelievable monster!"
- (To Shalltear in regard to the creators of Nazarick): "...They created a world? That would make them like gods..."
References[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
|Officials and Soldiers|
|Workers and Adventurers|