Amphitheater is the grand arena of the Great Tomb of Nazarick.
Background[edit | edit source]
In this Colosseum known as Amphitheater, the intruders would be the stars of the show. The ones who will be watching their battles from the VIP box are consisted of Golems and members of Ainz Ooal Gown. The main event, of course, would be a brutal melee. Apart from the 1500-man invasion of Players and NPCs, every single invader was said to meet their end here.
The Colosseum was oval in shape, 180 meters on its long axis and 150 meters on the short axis. It was 40 meters tall and modeled after the arenas of the Roman Empire.
Layout & Features[edit | edit source]
The Amphitheater is a large arena surrounded by several layers of an auditorium. This oval complex had a length of one hundred eighty meters on its long axis, a width of one hundred fifty meters on the short axis. As well as being the height of forty meters tall. It was modeled after the Colosseum of the Roman Empire. The audience consisted of numerous golems that acted as spectators.
While so, the sky shown here in the Colosseum could change depending on the time of day, even showing an actual sun with appropriate daylight effects.
- VIP Lounge: A six-story complex where members of Ainz Ooal Gown would sit and oversee the invaders of Nazarick fight for their lives at their leisure.
Active[edit | edit source]
- Continual Light: There are multiple spells of it cast everywhere throughout the arena, illuminating the grounds in white light, so one could observe the entire Colosseum like it was during daytime inside rather than the present night-sky depicted from above.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The entire worker team of Foresight met their demise here.
- In the Web Novel, it was rather measured to be as 188 meters long, 156 meters wide and 48 meters tall.
- The "Romeo and Juliet" play had taken place in the Amphitheater. The main actors in this play were two of the Floor Guardians which happens to be Albedo and Shalltear Bloodfallen.
References[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]