Amanomahitotsu (あまのまひとつ) is one of the original founders of Ainz Ooal Gown and regarded as one of the Forty-One Supreme Beings by the NPCs of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. He is the creator of the Chief Blacksmith.
Amanomahitotsu's game avatar appearance was that of a heteromorphic crab-like monster, similar to a fiddler crab. A type that has an orange-yellow color with four hands, one of which was a giant crab claw as well as wearing goggles and smithing attire.
During his time in YGGDRASIL, Amanomahitotsu joined the Nine's Own Goal, which later became known as Ainz Ooal Gown. Alongside his two guild members from the crafting classes, he stayed behind as sentries at the entrance of the Great Tomb of Nazarick when it was raided by the newly formed guild.
When their members were few in numbers and that everyone had no other choice but to fight, he abandoned his blacksmith class levels. However, after his guild successfully conquered Nazarick, he ultimately rebuilt himself into a crafting specialist. He had a habit of often consuming food that had buffing effects. At one point in time, he gave the Ring of Mastery Wand to his friend Momonga before quitting the game.
After YGGDRASIL released the Powered Suits into the game, Amanomahitotsu had procured one after learning that even those with manufacturing-based job levels could enter combat with them. Apparently he was secretly quite confident because he happens to also played aerial combat games before. However, the moment he used the Powered Suit in combat against Peroroncino, he got easily wrecked by the latter during a mock battle between the two. After that, the suit was never seen or used by him ever again since that time.
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
Abilities and Powers
Amanomahitotsu is a blacksmith and the leader of the guild's crafters. He had levels in crafting classes. Like the other members that had crafting classes, Amanomahitotsu took levels in basic combat classes, so he could handle any problems to a certain extent. Because his build contained crafting classes, Amanomahitotsu felt that he was a burden during dungeon assaults.
- Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: It allows the user to freely teleport between every room inside Nazarick. Every member of Ainz Ooal Gown was required to wear this ring.
- Ring of Mastery Wand: This ring allows the wearer to make one wand usable by anyone regardless of class. However, it has a one-hour cool-down before it can be used on a different wand. Also, it has drawbacks like draining the wearer's mana.
Just like Touch Me, he is a fellow fan of the transforming hero genre.
The NPC Chief Blacksmith was designed as his apprentice and assigned to do blacksmith work.
Amanomahitotsu and sparred with Peroroncino each other in a mock battle, ending in the former's defeat.
After Amanomahitotsu's Powered Suit failed in a fight, Nishikienrai suggested to the craftsmen to play Aberage instead.
- Amanomahitotsu is named after the Japanese god of the forge, metalcraft, and blacksmithing.
- Amanomahitotsu and the other guild's crafters typically preferred to adventure by themselves.
- (To Momonga): "Don't be like that, Momonga-san. Please raise your head. We're the ones chatting idly while everyone else is fighting."
|Ainz Ooal Gown|