Abilities and Powers
Albedo boasts the highest defensive power among all the NPCs of Nazarick. Especially, when she is fully equipped with her personal armor, Hermes Trismegistus, Albedo's defense is virtually impregnable. She is also immune to a variety of diseases.
Albedo possesses a special skill which allows her to transfer any damages she suffers to her armor instead. With this skill, she can even withstand a Super-Tier Magic spell and remain unscathed.
However, Albedo's special skill has limits as she can use only it 3 times a day. Moreover, the piece of armor that absorbs the damage will break apart regardless of its defense capabilities. Once the limit is reached, Albedo will lose all outermost part of the armor and her defense and combat potential will fall drastically. Though she still can compensate this by changing to her true form and assimilating the remaining armor parts to harden her own flesh.
As a warrior, Albedo also has high-level physical abilities.
- During her outburst of anger from jealousy towards Shalltear, Albedo easily destroyed parts of the fortress built by Aura which also shook an entire fortress in the process.
- A simple punch from Albedo can send Azuth Aindra, who was in his Armor of Reinforcement, flying to a considerable distance. According to her, it felt like she punched a tofu.
- In the incident where she tried to rape Ainz. it took a combined effort of Mare and several Eight-Edge Assassins to restrain Albedo.
While wielding a halberd in combat, when facing a Powered Suit wearer using a Heavy Machine Gun, Albedo is known to be capable of redirecting a few of the bullets back at their foe as a counter. Not only would this damage the opponent’s weapon, the damage of Albedo’s halberd was also added on to it as well. Combined with the damage she could deal with her skills, this can deal a considerable amount of damage to the enemy.
Besides her combat prowess, Albedo is among the top 3 NPC in terms of intelligence. Befitting her status as an Overseer of the Guardians, Albedo excels in Internal Affairs and is in charge of the management of the Great Tomb of Nazarick, especially during Ainz's absence. Similar to Ainz, Albedo can also access Nazarick's administration system for verifying the NPCs' allegiance. She has her own defense system set up in place throughout Nazarick to help alert her of intruders and then ensnare them with magical traps. In a way, she is tasked with stationing soldiers, constructing the defense network, checking maintenance inside Nazarick, and anything that concerns the Throne Room.
By her own admission, Albedo is not as good as Ainz or Demiurge when it comes to diplomacy. However, in Nazarick, only Albedo the Floor Guardian Overseer can successfully manage the vassals of every single Floor.
- Counter Arrow: Causes any affected projectiles to target its launcher.
- Devil's Wings (Mass for the Dead Only): It is an AoE physical attack directed towards her foes.
- Item Destruction: It is a skill she considers using on Ainz to remove his magical clothing.
- Parry Missile: Deflects projectiles away from the caster.
- Poison Mist (Mass for the Dead Only): AoE Magical Attack that inflicts poison on enemies.
- Skill Boost (Mass for the Dead Only): Increases the skill damage of Albedo's ally.
- Summon Mount: Summons a Bicorn to assist in battle.
- Succubus Eyes (Mass for the Dead Only): AoE Decreases defense and inflicts sleep on enemies.
- Walls of Jericho
- 3F: A melee weapon that can alter its size as a giant battle axe or a halberd.
- Ginnungagap: A World Item primarily used to devastate large areas.
- Hermes Trismegistus: A Divine Item. It is full plate mail consisting of three layers of armor designed to repel physical damage
- Ring of Ainz Ooal Gown: A specialty item that allows the user to freely teleport to all areas within the Tomb of Nazarick. Albedo is the second NPC to receive this ring from Ainz.
- Walls of Jericho is a reference to the walls built during the Stone Age to protect an ancient city.
- She can't make full use of her Summon Bicorn skill as this level 100 mount can only be ridden by an impure woman.
- Since she can no longer ride her Bicorn, Albedo was advised by the beast tamer Aura to use the creature to tank an enemy's attacks as a distraction and in the meantime, use the opening to summon a different mount to ride on.
- When attempting to measure their strength, excluding Rubedo, there are three who are considered to be the top among the warrior classes. Cocytus has an advantage against Albedo, but not against Sebas. Sebas is strong against Cocytus, but not against Albedo. Albedo can probably win against Sebas, but not against Cocytus.
- During her battle against Azuth Aindra, Albedo stated that she possesses several unnamed items that could greatly increase her speed to the point of catching up to him even when the latter was using the Armor of Reinforcement to fly at full speed.
- According to Ainz, when dealing with a caster's group of summoned minions, Albedo would probably use her defensive capabilities to her advantage to charge straight for the summoner, completely ignoring the summons. She could also redirect aggro so that they would kill each other.
- When dealing with the naturally-spawned POP Monsters and monsters summoned through YGGDRASIL's mercenary system in the tomb, she did not know whether or not to accord them the same status as the NPCs. That was only until Ainz said it was fine for her, the Guardian Overseer to put them at the lowest position in Nazarick's hierarchy.
- During the Massacre at Domain Montserrat, Albedo also revealed that she could use an area sound silencing spell to prevent any outside sounds from entering into a specific enclosed location, such as a bedroom.