Air Transportation System is a transportation network operated by the Sorcerer Kingdom.
The transportation network was established between the Sorcerer Kingdom, the Baharuth Empire, the Dwarf Kingdom, and the desolate, demihuman-inhabited region to the east of the Holy Kingdom. The one who was placed in charge of this network, Shalltear, now had the responsibility to utilize her skills to gradually establish a land-based transportation network.
The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
- Main article: The Craftsman of Dwarf Arc
The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
- Main article: The Witch of the Falling Kingdom Arc
The system was mentioned again, but having grown in scope due to the increasing duties of the various Floor Guardians.
As part of strategy to conquer the kingdom, Ainz encouraged all of the Guardians to come up with there own methods when it came to take villages and towns. Shalltear came up with the solution of using the Frost Dragons as carpet bombers in dropping Soul Eaters from high ground and invade the towns, Ainz praised the ingenuity of Shalltear's idea as a great example of how the guardians can learn and improve themselves further.
The Air Transportation System mainly relied on flying monsters (mostly dragons). They have also implied tactics by there leader such as using undead to carpet bomb towns and villages with them acting as the carriers.
- Shalltear Bloodfallen (Leader)
- Kilistran Denshusha (Presumably)
- Mianatalon Fuviness (Presumably)
- Munuinia Ilyslym (Presumably)
- Lupusregina Beta calls one of the dragons she rode using this network as Flatchest Vampire Airlines Frost 05. Judging by the name, it can be assumed one of the Frost Dragons from Olasird'arc Haylilyal's brood is working as a part of this service.