During a long time I has been asking myself about the 3 persons that Demiurge wanted that Ainz spared during the massacre of the Katze Plains. Also, Ainz wanted to spare Gazef and make him join his camp, so he ordered at the Dark Young to not touch 4 persons.
I'm sure that a great majority know the identity of 2 of them:
- Gazef.- Ainz went to met with him to inivited him to join his side, but at the end Gazef choosed fight to death with Ainz and end be killed. When Gazef try to fight against a Dark Young, the creature treat him like a wall and simply evade him.
- Climb.- By the events on the fifth, ninth and tenth volumes, we can assume that there is an agrement bteween Renner and Demiurge that includes the security of Cimb.
The identity of the other two are still a mystery for me. If we analyze it, there are other 3 relevant characters on the side of the Kingdom that survived, but, in my opinion, 2 of them made it thanks to luck:
- Brain.- I don´t even know if Nazarick and Demiurgos have noticed Brain, but I think he survived because he was at the side of Climb.
- Marquiz Raeven.- On my understanding, he only was saved because Gazef died. On the web novel he died, but on the light novel he survived because on the last moment, miraculously, the Dark Young that chased after him got frozen on the place. Whn Ainz asked Gazef to join him he froze at the Dark Young and offer him spare the life of the kingdom soldiers if the Warrior captain acepted become his vassal. So, thanks to the events that get to the death of Gazef, Raeven survived; but that was a casualty and Ainz never have the intention of spare him.
- King Ramposa.- I think that Ramposa could be the second person of the list of Demiurgos, maybe for his plans is still necesary the presence of the King. Sadly, If I'm right, the brave men of Gazef died for nothing -_-.
So, even if I'm right on my theory, there is still one more survivor that remains unkown and has a value for Nazarick. Any idea of who could be?